1. College degree or above, major in computer, automation, etc., more than 3 years of practical work experience;
2, with more than 3 years of experience in design and debugging of single-chip control system, independent control system network configuration, programming, drive debugging, hardware design and on-site debugging, proficient in PCB development tools and software;
3. Experience with more than 3 automation projects;
1. Responsible for the development of hardware control of fuel cell system, and actively communicate with customers to complete R&D projects;
2. Strictly abide by and implement the company's information security system;
3. Proactively cooperate with and assist the work of other positions in the department to complete the tasks assigned by the leaders.
1. College degree or above in computer, electronics and related majors;
2, 3 years of experience in microcontroller software development;
3, Familiar with C language, data structure, proficient in the use of IDE such as Keil, IAR;
4. Familiar with one or more of the embedded real-time operating systems such as uCOS, RT-Thread, and FreeRTOS;
5. Familiar with the architecture and application development of common MCUs, such as STM8, STM32, SONIX, etc., familiar with common interface buses such as UART, I2C, SPI, CAN;
6. Experience in development of BMS, power system, fuel cell system, etc. is preferred; high initiative, good communication skills and teamwork spirit.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in electrochemistry, electronics, machinery, etc.
2, UPS, air conditioning, refrigerators and other majors more than 2 years of design experience, more than 1 year of fuel cell system work experience is preferred.
1. Participate in and implement the development of new types of power generation systems and the upgrading of old model power generation systems, development planning, task allocation and schedule acceptance.
2. Participate in the establishment and update of standards and specifications related to power generation systems, and implement supervision.
3. In-depth understanding, execution and internal coordination of upper-level work planning information.
4. Actively and conscientiously study domestic and foreign peer experience and customer needs, enhance vision, improve skills, and improve the overall R&D level of R&D team.
5. Preside over the development of power generation systems (including the selection of components, test equipment, etc., the allocation, guidance and supervision of test work, the summary and analysis of test data, etc.).
6. Inter-departmental and inter-departmental work cross-sections and cooperation, other work arranged by the leadership.
1. According to the company's product development plan, carry out new product design and development, mass production product optimization and development, etc.;
2. According to the new product development process, design plan development, 3D structure design, fluid and thermodynamic simulation to determine parameters and functions to meet requirements, manual sample production and debugging assembly, design effect verification, design change, 2D part drawing and assembly drawing Output, etc.
3. Organize and preside over the review work of new product design plans and 3D structure plans to ensure that the structural design quality meets the target requirements.
4. Complete the tasks assigned by the superior.
1. College degree or above, major in machinery and molds;
2, skilled use of CAD, SolidWorks, ProE and other drawing software;
3. Understand the related knowledge of machining, hardware, plastics, die-casting, etc., and have a certain understanding of product thermal design, safety regulations, and three defenses;
4, more than 3 years of hardware or machinery industry product design related work, can independently develop new products, and can manually assemble hand samples;
5, strong sense of responsibility, team spirit, good communication skills;
6. There are priority in the design experience of power supply product modules and outdoor cabinets in the communication industry.